Thursday, February 16, 2012

I love my life, I hope you do to!

I have always been a very passionate person in all my endeavors, in an attempt to capture the essence of my life, I have decided to begin this blog as means of expressing everything I love and justifiably everything I don't. By documenting my fleeting emotions and wild antics I hope to offer you a glimpse into my world, one that is at times chaotic and unexpected yet beautifully satisfying. I am a mother, a lover, a student, and an activist; I derive my greatest pleasure from indulging in Miami's culinary heaven, I am guilty of spending countless hours looking at this seasons newest fashions, and I must confess that underneath this liberal spirit is a conservative family girl gripping onto her values. I always new I would write about my life someday; I am one of those people who believe that 'everything happens for a reason' and what better reason is there to live than to have a story to tell. I love my life, and I hope you do to!

- From Evi with Luv <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment