Sunday, June 2, 2013

Switching it up! 👌

So I finally had the time switch up my blog a bit (well actually a lot). I've revamped my blog to now feature more of the things I love like food, fashion, family, and everything Miami! This last year has been crazy and I absolutely neglected by my blog but 2013 has been my year and with that being said, I couldn't leave my blog unloved. I will now be featuring reviews of many of Miami's delish restaurants, pictures and raves about my favorite places to shop as well as my fashionista finds, tips for family friendly places & events, and last but definitely not least everything I do in my beautiful city. So stay tuned, I promise you'll find something you luv!

P.S. I finally graduated from FIU this year with my Bachelor in Public Administration! I am officially a Golden Panther Alumni!!!! I loved my experience at FIU and I highly recommend this school to anyone looking to study in Miami and receive a truly world-class education. I bleed Blue & Gold especially since I am also a proud sister of Phi Sigma Sigma, and also an alumni member of SGA. Check out everything FIU www.fiu.edu!




No comments:

Post a Comment