Sunday, June 2, 2013

Vapiano (Brickell,FL)

My Mom recently moved to Brickell on the River and today I took the whole family to visit her & my Step-Dad and took a ride down to Vapiano | Pasta, Pizza, Bar. I must say this place is awesome and I'm sure it will quickly become one of my fave go-to spots. As I walked in I was greeted by a lovely Hostess who asked how many people where in our party, each Adult gets a chip-card to place their order and pay at the end, very hi-tech + and very cool. There are 3 main stations, Pasta, Salad, and Pizza/ Antipasto + a fully stocked bar it's very European, no waitresses you order on your own and your food is made to order! It's family friendly, fast, and generously priced, with plates of delicious pasta for as low as $8.95 you can't go wrong at this trendy self-order restaurant. I can't forget to mention how you pick your own pasta from a menu of white and whole wheat varieties, I thought that was just great because their is something for every taste. My Hubby Eddy and I shared the Chicken Alfredo made with Whole Wheat Spaghetti and the Insalate Caprese, everything was soo fresh and soo good! Even our little Lucas got his hand on some of our spaghetti and couldn't help himself. To finish off this yummy late lunch we shared an extra creamy classic cheesecake, it was also incredibly good. We will definitely be coming back to this delish Italian spot soon. Check out Vapiano for yourself! Look through all the pics for the Menu! ;) 
Our awesome pasta chef!
Our delicious food!
Lucas eating spaghetti, yum!



The Menu - Side 1

The Menu - Side 2

No comments:

Post a Comment